NYC Hop-on Hop-off Buses with Sightseeing Day Passes
Either stay on the bus all the way round the loop and enjoy the colorful sights and informative guides or use the bus as a great way to get to your next attraction. You’re sure to have a fun time on a Big Bus or CitySightseeing tour and you might just hear something surprising about this big city with bright lights. If you get tired of sightseeing, the open top buses are a great place to rest and still see a large part of the city.
Please note: The Gray Line City Sightseeing Bus service is currently suspended until review in Summer 2022, it has been replaced with the Big Bus Classic Tour which includes Uptown and Downtown loops and is valid for one day.
With Day Passes you get CitySightseeing Uptown and Downtown Hop-on Hop-off bus tours for the whole duration of your pass to help you get around the city.
- 3 Day Pass gets you 3 days of CitySightseeing Uptown and Downtown Hop-on, Hop-off Bus Tours.
- 10 Day Pass gets you 10 days of CitySightseeing Uptown and Downtown Hop-on, Hop-off Bus Tours.
Using The Sightseeing Pass on the CitySightseeing Buses:
Sightseeing Pass holders do not need to visit a desk and stand in line to collect double decker bus tickets. Simply scan your Pass on the CitySightseeing bus, and start enjoying your tour instantly. Less waiting, more enjoying. ONLY with The Sightseeing Pass.
Please note: Big Bus Classic Tour ticket is valid for 1 Day and includes the Uptown and Downtown loops.
All Bus Tours available for Day Pass holders:
Big Bus Tours
- Downtown Hop-on Hop-off Tour (1 Day Ticket)
- Uptown Hop-on Hop-off Tour (1 Day Ticket)
CitySightseeing Bus Tours
- Downtown Hop-on Hop-off Tour
- Uptown Hop-on Hop-off Tour
- Brooklyn Hop-on Hop-off Tour
- Best of Manhattan escorted Double Decker Tour
- New York at Night escorted Double Decker Tour
Each tour could cost you $59 if purchased separately, but Sightseeing DAY Pass holders get to use those tours for free.