Back in 2010 when .co launched, there weren’t as many options for standing out with your domain name. And while there are hundreds of new domain extensions to choose from today, .co is the perfect blend of edgy and established. So why register .co? There are a lot of reasons:
- It’s meaningful, memorable and intuitive for people around the world.
- It’s relevant for individuals, businesses and organizations.
- It gives businesses and brands the chance to create a worldwide footprint.
- It appeals to today’s socially networked individuals and entrepreneurs.
- It’s built on industry-leading technology, enhanced security and the latest protection mechanisms.
- It’s new enough – and short enough – that it’s easier to get a memorable domain.
There are lots of domains specialized for a specific use or region, but dot co is like that all-star player on a championship team. It’s an all-around performer, a whiz when it comes to versatility and memorability. When you’re ready to take the field with your next idea, make sure to start with a .co domain name.